You will be asked to set up an account so that you can see your status, receive notifications and save your application before submitting if you choose.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for the Support Fund, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Currently employed at Help at Home organization including any of its subsidiaries and affiliates.
a. Must have been employed for at least 90 days.
b. Must be an active status employee or on an approved leave of absence.
2. An eligible dependent of a current Help at Home employee who is also not a client receiving services from Help at Home or any of its subsidiaries.
3. A former employee of Help at Home organization, including any of its subsidiaries and affiliates.
a. Must currently be working as a caregiver.
b. Must have left on good terms.
What are the criteria to qualify for a grant?
- You experienced one of the qualifying events, as listed here.
- The Support Fund application has been submitted within 90 days after the qualifying event, and
- For requests above $250: Documentation for the qualifying event and relevant expenses has been provided within 90 days of the application date and provides the necessary details such as the date of the expense, the person responsible for the bill, and other details listed in the application.